Harley Street Boob Job
Harley Street in London has a long-standing reputation of clinical excellence. Because of this, many women decide to have a boob job at one of the many private cosmetic surgery clinics in the area.
Clinic Compare has produced this guide on the best boob job clinics on Harley Street to make it easy for you to gain information about the most reputable clinics and to help you to decide which one is right for you.
If you fill out the form at the top of this page, you can receive quotes from some of the best breast surgery clinics.
What Are The Best Boob Job Clinics On Harley Street?
Breast enlargement surgery is the most popular type of cosmetic surgery in the UK, with approximately 9,000 women undergoing the procedure every year. But with popularity comes choice, and with so many private cosmetic surgery clinics providing boob jobs across the UK it can be difficult to choose which clinic to visit to undergo this life-changing procedure.
Harley Street in London is a hot spot for cosmetic surgery, with many of the UK’s most well-known private clinics being situated on this road. This area of central London has a long history of highly regarded medical establishments, and has received international recognition for its specialist cosmetic surgeons as well as its high quality of patient care. For this reason, many women in the UK decide to have breast enlargement surgery at a private clinic on Harley Street.
If you are considering having a boob job at a Harley Street clinic, we have researched customer opinion to put together this guide on the best private cosmetic surgery clinics within the area. We have included key information about each clinic, such as the types of breast surgery they offer.
If you fill out the form at the top of this page, we can put you in touch with the best Harley Street clinics for you to begin your boob job journey – it only takes a minute!
Harley Body Clinic
The Harley Body Clinic are experts in cosmetic surgery and offer traditional breast implant surgery, as well as the newer fat transfer breast augmentation procedure which uses liposuction to enable you to achieve a fuller bust. The price of their boob jobs start at just £3,199. Although they don’t offer financial assistance for the surgery, they do provide their patients with a range of special ‘money off’ deals to make the procedure more affordable.
The Harley Body Clinic offer free surgeon-led consultations to all their customers, as well as a comprehensive aftercare package following surgery to ensure the long-term health of their patients.
|Address||64 Harley Street, London, W1G 9PD|
|Breast Surgery Types||Enlargement, Fat Transfer to Breast, Reduction, Uplift|
Harley Medical Group
The Harley Medical Group has established itself as one of the leading providers of cosmetic surgery in the UK. They have one of the highest levels of customer satisfaction, with 98% of their patients recommending them to friends and family.
The Harley Medical Group have clinics and private hospitals located in over 15 locations across the UK, with its flagship clinic being located on Harley Street. Here, a medical team of 37 highly qualified nurses, practitioners and surgeons provide a range of boob jobs including breast implant surgery and breast uplift surgery.
Their prices for breast enlargement surgery start from just £4,450, and include consultation fees, hospital fees and aftercare appointments. Should you be unable to pay for your surgery in one lump sum, the Harley Medical Group do provide a range of finance options.
|Address||6 Harley Street, London, W1G 9PD|
|Breast Surgery Types||Enlargement, Reduction, Uplift|
Harley Street Aesthetics
Harley St Aesthetics is run by the renowned breast surgery specialist, Dr Dirk Kremer. His extensive experience in cosmetic surgery, combined with his friendly and approachable demeanour have allowed him to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and earned him the reputation of being a leading cosmetic surgeon in London. He has featured in numerous well-known magazines including Tatler and Marie Claire, as well as featuring in Channel 4’s show Embarrassing Bodies.
Harley St Aesthetics offer breast enlargement surgery, as well as uplift and reduction surgery. All their procedures come with a personalized aftercare plan, in which you will meet with Dr Dirk Kremer during all your follow-up appointments.
|Address||9 Harley Street, London, W1G 9QY|
|Breast Surgery Types||Enlargement, Reduction, Uplift|
London Medical & Aesthetic Clinic
The London Medical & Aesthetic Clinic offers a range of boob jobs, including breast implant surgery and breast uplift surgery. It is led by leading cosmetic surgeon Mr Ayham Al-Ayoubi, alongside a team of specialist consultant plastic surgeons who go the extra mile to ensure all their patients are happy with the results of their surgery.
The London Medical & Aesthetic Clinic has received many positive customer testimonials featured in top magazines and newspapers such as Cosmopolitan and The London Evening Standard, and has attracted a portfolio of celebrity clients.
|Address||1 Harley Street, London, W1G 9QD|
|Breast Surgery Types||Enlargement, Reconstruction, Reduction, Uplift|
The Private Clinic
With over 30 years’ experience in cosmetic surgery, The Private Clinic employ some of the UK’s most experienced plastic surgeons. With over 20 clinics in various locations around the UK, The Private Clinic’s flagship clinic on Harley Street offers the widest range of treatments in the cosmetic industry including breast enlargement surgery and breast uplift surgery.
The cost of a boob job at The Private Clinic starts from approximately £5,285, but they do offer various finance packages to help you spread the cost of the procedure. They offer all their patients a free consultation with a specialist surgeon, as well as an unlimited number of aftercare appointments with their dedicated medical team.
|Address||98 Harley Street, London, W1G 7HZ|
|Breast Surgery Types||Enlargement, Reduction, Uplift|
111 Harley Street
111 Harley Street is one of London’s top cosmetic surgery clinics, that uses technologically advanced surgical procedures from Europe and the US. Founded by Dr Yannis Alexandrides, a European and American board certified plastic surgeon, 111 Harley Street only employs the very best team of cosmetic surgeons, nurses and support staff who receive constant training to ensure that they consistently meet their patients’ needs.
The clinic provide a wide range of breast surgery, from breast enlargement to breast reduction. They offer highly personalised one-on-one consultations with specialist breast surgeons, who carry out the procedure and meet with you at an unlimited number of free follow-up consultations.
Should you be unsure of which size breast implant you want, 111 Harley Street are one of the only clinics in London who use Bio Dynamic Analysis to help you visualise the impact of different sized breast implants on your body.
|Address||111 Harley Street, London, W1G 6AW|
|Breast Surgery Types||Enlargement, Reduction, Revision, Uplift|
How To Choose A Breast Enlargement Clinic On Harley Street
Choosing a private clinic on Harley Street for your breast enlargement surgery is down to personal preference - a clinic that your friend used might not be an appropriate choice for you! Since most clinics do offer free, no obligation consultations with a cosmetic surgeon, this allows you to visit a number of clinics until you find one with whom you feel you can trust to carry out your boob job. When visiting clinics on Harley Street, you should make a note of things such as the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, the clinic’s cleanliness and its facilities, and (most importantly) how you feel when you’re there.
Below we have put together a more comprehensive list of factors that you should consider when choosing a clinic for your boob job:
- Type of surgery: not all clinics offer every type of breast surgery. For example, if you want to have fat transfer breast augmentation, you will find that only a small number of clinics on Harley Street will perform this specific procedure. You must therefore check what each clinic provides and only consider those that offer exactly what you’re looking for.
- Surgeon qualifications: during your consultation, you should ask about your surgeon’s training history, what accreditation they have received and from where, how long they have been practicing, how many boob jobs they have performed and how successful these have been. Respected surgeons will be happy to discuss this information with you. Choose a clinic with surgeons who you can trust and who possess the appropriate medical qualifications. All working cosmetic surgeons in the UK must be registered with the General Medical Council, although more experienced surgeons may also have accreditation from the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) or the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS).
- Clinic registration: check that the clinic is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). This is the independent regulator of health services in England. When visiting a clinic on Harley Street, they should be able to show you with their registration certificate. If they fail to provide evidence of their registration status, the CQC strongly advises that you do not undergo breast enlargement surgery with them.
- Price: are prices within your budget? What does the price include? Does the clinic offer finance packages to help you spread the cost? You must ensure that you can afford the cost of the procedure. Many clinics on Harley Street will often offer boob jobs at a higher price than elsewhere in the country due to the clinic’s location and the prestige of their surgeons and medical team. Also make sure to check what is included in the price of the breast surgery to avoid any unexpected costs after the procedure.
- Location: do you live close enough to Harley Street to be able to get home comfortably after the procedure? Or are there hotels nearby that you can stay in while you recover? Following a boob job, you will need to get plenty of rest. Normal activities must be avoided for at least one week to allow your body to heal from the surgery. You must therefore ensure that your journey home from the clinic is quick and easy. Alternatively if you live a long distance from Harley Street, you must find a hotel you can rest in for several days before making the journey home.
- Customer reviews: does the clinic have a good reputation? What have former patients said about the clinic? Have they been satisfied with the results of their breast enlargement surgery? To answer these questions, look into customer testimonials and ‘before and after’ pictures on the clinic’s own website. You should also check what customers have said on independent review websites as these can often provide a more honest overview of a clinic’s reputation.
Bear in mind that you should never feel pressurised into having a boob job and should always be given time to think about your options before paying to book in for the procedure.
Getting Breast Enlargement At A Harley Street Clinic
Once you’ve chosen your Harley Street clinic for your breast enlargement procedure, the following process is likely to happen:
- You’ll attend a consultation with your surgeon. You’ll need to answer some health questions and undergo a mammogram to make sure you’re fit enough to go ahead with the procedure. Your surgeon will go through each step of the procedure with you, what you can expect and how you’ll feel when you wake from the anaesthetic.
- You’ll be given a total price for the whole procedure, and you’ll then be able to book your surgery date. You’ll also discuss with your patient coordinator how you’ll be paying for your procedure and whether you’ll need a finance arrangement.
- On the day of your surgery the clinic’s medical staff will ask you to change into a hospital gown and compression socks. When it’s time for your surgery, your surgical team will come to collect you. You may be given some medication to relax you while the team do some final health checks. You will then be put under general anaesthetic.
- The procedure will be carried out whilst you’re asleep and you will wake a couple of hours later with a nurse by your side. You’ll feel groggy but you will be given painkillers to ease any discomfort. You’ll have a few post-operative checks before being transferred to a recovery room.
- Depending on your clinic, you’ll either stay the night there, or you’ll go home that day. Either way, someone will have to be there to take you home as you’ll be unable to drive and probably still feel quite unwell.
- Aftercare is essential, and your surgeon will arrange a time for you to return within a week or so to assess your recovery from the operation. You’ll be given a number to call too, if you need any assistance. If you have any major concerns like severe pain or bleeding, then you will need to visit your nearest A&E urgently.
- You will be required to attend a number of follow-up consultations with your surgical team in the months after your procedure to check on your health and to discuss any ongoing concerns you might have.